Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome to my sewing room SewPrettyPink

Hi there!
Thank you for dropping by. This blog is about my handmade bag. Featured here are some bags which I have made for some of my silent readers and bloggers whom I know thru blogging. These bags are made by me when everybody else in the house are sound asleep. Therefore please excuse me for the late delivery. Hope you like my product and do drop me a line or two if you would like to order one at anilsahibad@yahoo.com.

Some notes for you if you would like to have one. The price of each bag may vary depending on the fabric, interfacing and accessories used. Sometimes the outer layer is cheap but due to its softness a hard expensive fabric inner is used to give it some body. The fabric I use can be cotton, uphosltery or anything that I may find suitable depending on the design, you can check it out here. If you want to have a different design on a different fabric is also possible provided that the material is still on sale at the shop. Most of the materials are bought locally from the shops in Kuala Lumpur. Since I am working and I only sew at nite, a bag can be completed in 5 days depending on the complexities of the design.

Thank you for dropping by.